Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements?
CLICK HERE for a full list.
What is the latest version?
EQ-73Modern :: v1.0.0
Mastering EQ9 :: Version 1.0.0
Westlake EQ6 :: Version 1.0.0
MixBussLite :: v2.0.3
DrumBussLite :: v1.0.3
SynthBussLite :: v1.1.1
M1LimiterLite :: v1.0.2
BassBussLite :: v1.0.0
ParallelDrums :: v1.0.1
Mix Buss EQP-7 :: v1.0.0
Is it a 32-bit or a 64-bit plugin?
Installers are included for both 64-bit & 32-bit systems.
I need installation help!
CLICK HERE for installation instruction.
AU or VST or AAX?
Installers are available for AAX, AU & VST for Mac and AAX & VST for Windows.
Where is the AU installer?
AU is a Mac specific format, so there is only 1 installer for Mac - it installs the VST, AAX, and AU.
I can't find the plugin in my DAW!
If you view by manufacturer, it will be listed under "Final Mix".
Why isn't there an Output Volume for the MixBussLite?
The main function of the MBL is to proceed maximum volume level for your master fader. This is achieved by increasing the Input Drive.
An Output attenuation control would defeat the purpose of the plugin.
What is the latency of the plugins?
Out plugins do not introduce any additional latency.
Do you offer 7-day trial demos?
No. If we offered demos with a trial period, it would triple the cost of our plugins.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds on software.
Can I used the MLB and the M1L together?
Yes! The MBL and the M1L work GREAT together. Place the M1L at the very end of the chain and adjust the sound to your taste.
Can I use the Mic Clone with other microphones?
Yes. Mic Clone was specifically designed for the ECM87, but will work surprisingly well with any microphone.
What is the difference between the Mic Clone and Mic Tone plugins?
Mic Clone was specifically designed for the Gauge ECM87 microphone. Mic Tone was designed for direct signals, synthesizers & samples. Mic Tone will work equally well on any audio track, including drums, bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, piano, keyboards, synthesizers, strings and sample libraries.
Are the Mic Clone and Mic Tone plugins available? Yes. Both plugins have been licensed to Gauge Precision Instruments and are available on their website.
If you are unable to resolve your issue AFTER checking these pages, we will be happy to help.
When contacting us, you will need to include ALL of the following information:
• Your registered e-mail address.
• The date of purchase.
• The software you are using (e.g.; MBL DBL M1L).
• The Version Number (e.g.; v2.0.1, etc.).
• A list of all other Final Mix Software products you have installed in your computer.
• Your Computer (Mac or PC).
• Your Operating System (eg; Mac OSX v 10.7.5).
• Your DAW (e.g.; Pro Tools).
• What version? (e.g.; 10.3.7).
• How did you install the software? (Installer or other method (describe).
• Did you check your computer and verify the plugin is in the correct location? (CLICK HERE for a list).
• Where was the software installed?
• For VST users: Does your DAW support VST 2.4 plugins?
• A Detailed Description of the problem:
CLICK HERE for a Customer Support form to submit with your request.